CHOOSE YOUR GARMENT
1. Please choose the garment you require sizing for.
2. All garment sizes are in centimetres.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
1. If you are in between sizes, choose the type of fit you want. Smaller size for tight, larger size for loose.
2. Have someone else help measure you for best results.
3. Compare measurement of a similar garment that fits you well.
HALF CHEST - Measure across the fullest front part of your chest, from the seam under each arm.
HALF WAIST- Measure across the smallest part of your waist, from seam to seam.
FRONT LENGTH - Measure from the top of the neckline to the bottom of the hem, for the full front length.
HALF WAIST ( RELAXED ) - With elastic waists, measure across the waist, with the garment lying flat, unworn.
OUTSIDE LENGTH - Measure down the outside length of the garment from the top to the bottom including the waistline.
HALF HIP - Measure across the fullest part of your bottom, below the waist.